Sunday 4 July 2010

My winning peices at the Townsville Show

I was so excited when I found out the results of the Art and Crafts division at the Townsville Show.  I had 11 entries, and I was so thrilled when 7 of my entries were placed.
So without further rambling here are all my winning entries....
First of all, my first place ribbon embroidery piece.
and here are the four second places, Doris was one

My scroll was another

My felt bag was another second place


and my gold work sampler, next to it is one of my third place pieces, the etui box

And my other gold work piece got the other third spot.

And that's all my winning entries.
TTFN
Arlene

15 comments:

JeanneZ said...

Such beautiful work you do. I really like your first place winner it looks like it deserved to be awarded a blue ribbon.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! Such beautiful work!

Ruby said...

WOW! Congratulations!!!!

Faye said...

Arlene, Congratulations for all your winning projects. Your silk roses are just wonderful, and I love the second piece of Gold work, I read your porgress post about how your made it, liked it then and even more now... Well done.

Amy said...

Congratulations! Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

What an impressive array of work! You well deserve to win.

Wendy said...

congrats on all your winnings Arlene. They are all so lovely. My favorite is the sre. But they are all wonderful.

Laurie said...

Congratulations!! And so well earned, they're all so beautiful!

Just Janice said...

Arlene,
Your pieces are wonderful. Congrats.
Just Janice

Cathy said...

Congratulations! Your work is so lovely, I can’t believe you got anything but first places! You are an amazing stitcher, and I admire your talent tremendously! Big hugs, Cathy

crazyQstitcher said...

Congratulations of your wins. The work is beautiful.

Arlene White said...

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments here or on Yahoo groups, it's wonderful to share my excitment.

Arlene

floozina said...

Your wins are well-deserved - your work is lovely. I wish I could see it close up. Congratulations.

Cynthia said...

Arlene, I'm late viewing as usual , but your work was worth waiting for. That is incredible work. I especially love the SRE. And the goldwork, and I guess everything. It is all so beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing, and congratulations on well deserved prizes.

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Congratulations Arlene!! Well deserved too!
Hugs,
Kerry