Thursday 22 September 2011

StitchMap - another finish

Over the last couple of months I have been mentoring two lovely ladies Leanne (an fellow Aussie) and Iris (a remarkable English women), complete their BCQC2 class. BCQC meaning Basic Crazy Quilting Class (no2), and as I had not done the course before I had to do it along side them.  StitchMap is wonderful group offering these FREE classes through their Yahoo Forum site. Here are my completed items, due to copyright, I can't show you anymore except close ups, so if you want to know more about doing this class yourself, click on the link and go to their forum page, and join.

Here is another view of the pin cushion.  If you like my beetle you can go to Joggles.com and sign on to do a course with me to make these wonderful little works of Art.  I'm extremely happy with how he turned out, the pincushion is my favorite piece.
























Here is the thread roll opened up on the patchwork side, for copyright reasons I can't show you the inside.































And the needlecase, again can't show you the inside do you Copyright.
Arlene

2 comments:

Shawkl said...

Oh, these are just gorgeous! And, I adore your beetle!
Kathy

Marjolein said...

It looks very pretty.
Marjolein