Thursday 29 December 2011

Well What did I get for Christmas......


I am one luck girl, here are my wonderful Christmas presents from my husband, son, Christmas exchanges and friends.

First is this wonderful Kinchrome wooden tool chest, fulling felt lined just waiting for me to add my threads. The bottom cupboard was also a gift from Michael. 
 




















 
 
And the bottom three larger drawers


I think he must have known I needed to get organized better.
And my darling son gave me a Android E-Reader, so now I can read my books etc. It's in colour and wonderful to use, even connects to the internet, and I can browse around to my hearts content.
I have more pressies to show, but will put into a separate post, this one is trying my patience, the photo's are not playing the game.

Arlene










No comments: