Monday 5 November 2012

Latest work

I've been busy working on my examples for an upcoming class on Joggles.  The title of the class is 'Doris' and is scheduled for the 4th December. The class is based on a photograph of my mother.  This first photograph is the original piece that the class is based.


Here is the final piece that will be part of the text. Some references to the original piece will be included in the text. The reason for this is because I forgot to take photographs putting her together originally.


Arlene

5 comments:

margaret said...

hoe lovely to do some stitching about your Mum.

Nicola said...

This is amazing embroidery. You have my admiration..

Annette said...

Fantastic Arlene, was great to see it in the flesh last week.
hugs

Suztats said...

'Doris' looks fabulous! Sounds like a wonderful class.

Tatyana Ratcliffe said...

super!