Wednesday 14 November 2012

Registration open for CQJP2013


Registration is now open until December 12th. CQJP 2013

if you enjoyed following my journey with my Xmas tree shirt blocks and would like to make something similar and want the motivation to do it, I would highly recommend joining, if it wasn't for this project, it would not have been made.

My 2013 project will be an advent wall hanging, here is a glimpse at month 1, drawing only.
Each number will be in goldwork, along with some other bits and pieces, the pear tree and pears will be surface embroidery and the partridge in stumpwork.  There off course will be 12, still need to draw the other 11.

Arlene

1 comment:

margaret said...

you are on the ball for next year, have registered for the fist time as new to patchwork, looking forward to trying my hand at it and with so many others posting their creations I am sure they will inspire me.