Friday 17 October 2014

New Tutorials - on Etsy

Well it was time for me to move along with my classes, as Joggles will no longer provide them, here on my blog I have added another page tag at the top which says - 'Tutorials for Purchases'.

This is where you will find the links to my Etsy shop for the tutorial directly.

New Tutorials will be added frequently but to start you off there are two now listed in the shop.

The Australian Themed Stumpwork Needle case:

Spring Blooms Cushion cover:

I hope you will enjoy making these two lovely designs.

Arlene

2 comments:

margaret said...

best of luck with the new way your are sharing your tutorials love the cushion one you have shared today

Sandra said...

I recently found your blog. Would love to take the beetle class but am unable to next week. Will you be offerring this one through Etsy in the future?

syvisser@gmail.com