Sunday 27 March 2016

More Boxes completed

Now we have several months in this location, Burrum Heads, Queensland, such a lovely place to be living at the moment. I have become involved in a craft group here and in April I will be running a class on making Crazy Quilted Fabric covered boxes. Here are two that I have created for the class, both of these are been donated to use as prizes for up coming Mothers Day Raffles.

The Beach Box:








The Pretty Pink Box:




 The Embroidery and Embellishments





 The fabric on the outside of this box was from their giveaway table that Dawn (our neighbour) had collected a few months ago, just goes perfectly if you ask me.

Now to creating one for myself, a Blue Christmas Box for our traveling Christmas Decorations.

Arlene

2 comments:

margaret said...

such pretty boxes, love a bit of crazy. I am sure the class will be very popular

Hillside Threads said...

Beautiful. I have purchased a couple of your workshops and they are very well put together. It has been so interesting to watch your work develop from 'meeting' you on the UK embroiderers guild forum many years ago.
Jane B