Sunday 17 April 2016

Embroidery App update

Time to re-look at the Embroidery App.

Chris and I are both working hard on an update to the Apple Version of our Embroidery App. Chris is also working on the Android version too, (I'm sure a lot of you will be pleased with that) and we are also going to release a new App (we hope at the same time as the update). There will be more details in the coming weeks.

Some of the new stitches in the upcoming update: Coral Stitch, Pistil Stitch, along with Honeycomb Stitch and Plaited Braid Stitch.  There are a few more, but we'll keep them as a surprise in all 13 new stitches.

There will be a couple of more FREE projects also.

I will be looking for tester's so just leave a comment below if you'd like to help out.

Arlene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never been a tester before. I would be interested in the android version. Thanks, Pam Gonzalez. oldquilter65@yahoo.com